Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting Serious

So there are a lot of things in life to take seriously, There are also a lot of things that I don't take seriously. New Years resolutions is one of them. See it is January 27th and I am just now talking about them outside of my head.
1. Find happy things in each day.
2. Be perfect in having weekly FHE
3. Find lessons for life in the scriptures
4. Monthly Temple Attendance
5. Run 1/2 Marathon
6. Finish 1 room per month

Lofty I know but I have plans. Nathan gave me a nice compact digital camera. I've been taking it with me most everywhere. In blogs to come You'll see the things that make me happy. I've also already made up a table of stuff that needs to be done around the house and I think as I get more organized I'll love my house as much as I love my neighborhood. Plus Nathan and I have registered for the 1/2 marathon already. Notice that the spiritual side of my goals are lacking in the planning phase. I've got to work harder to get this all in.

1 comment:

Jo Dee said...

its a great step in the right direction when we at least make the goal and right it down! Just do that best you can do! Good Luck in the marathon!