Sunday, October 12, 2008

Direct Line

I'm thankful. Thursday morning as I was going about various chores around the house a though occurred to me. I thought, "Hmm, I want some Swiss bread, I should order some, Nah that's silly, I am not going to eat my way through this." Less than a half hour later, my neighbor who has made a business out of making and selling Swiss bread, knocked on my door with four loaves of it!!! It was real experience. My neighbor probably doesn't read this blog and I'm sure had no real idea of my bad mood. I'm thankful for the link she maintains with our Father in Heaven and her sweet generosity. Our family thoroughly enjoyed the bread and had enough to share.

5 comments:

AZ Wrights said...

The Smith's ROCK!! I just had my own fill of Swiss bread tonight!

Unknown said...

I gotta buy a clue. What's Swiss Bread?

The Boones said...

awesome! =)
what is swiss bread?
I wille ventually getmy own blog up...perhaps after the wedding?

Kristin said...

Yeah yeah yeah, bread, cool. Where's the new blog!? :-D

☂niki. said...

it's true! their bread is good!